Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful I don't have acne.  Whoohoo!

All of 2012 was a trial and error on my used to be always clear face.  I've never had so many pimples in my life!  I never had to wear make up to cover up pimples.  Nothing I did worked!

Finally I was sick of it and saw the dermatologist.  I don't have acne, I have rosacea.  Phew!  I got a gel that I put on every morning and in less than a week I have no more pimples and no more red splotches on my cheeks or chin.  I finally don't feel like a puberty-stricken teen any more.  Yay!

2012 was a rough year for me personally and the pimples did not help at all.  So I am grateful.

Oh and one other thing I'm grateful for. I get to meet one of my personal, all-time favorite, most talented woman of all time! I am shaking with excitement right now and tomorrow can't come soon enough!  I am going to bribe my child to sing this for her.

I am thankful for this opportunity!

PS: See my post here today as well.

1 comment:

Therese said...

That's so weird, I had rosacea too this year! I have a couple of creams I have to use and it's the only thing that has gotten rid of it. I thought it was acne also.

Thanks for sharing/writing the post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...