Monday, January 28, 2013

Random Quotes

I love quotes.  Or I loved quotes; when I had the time to look up quotes, write them down, post them everywhere.  I don't have as much time for them but I love that my old habits are always around.  Every once in a while I'll come across a bookmark online of a quote I saved.  I'll find a piece of paper with a quote I jotted down. I'll read through my journal and find random quotes on blank pages all the way in the back.  Here are some I recently came across that made me smile all over again.

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning how to dance in the rain."
- Vivan Green

"Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
- Joseph Addison

"Never frown, even when you are sad because you never know who is falling in love with your smile."
- unknown

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world."
- unknown

"Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one.  So when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful."
- unknown

"Don't waste your time on a man who isn't willing to waste their time on you."
- unknown

"It takes a minute to find someone special, an hour to appreciate them, a day to love them, but then an entire lifetime to forget them."
- unknown

"No man is ever worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry."
- unknown

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away."
- unknown

PS:
At our wedding, the favors were home made plaques by my aunt and cousins that depicted a love quote on them.  We hung them on all the chairs for people to take home and they were beautiful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...