Saturday, January 19, 2013

My First Fight!

I am so freaking proud of little old self!  Tonight I got into my first ever fight!

Let me set the scene.

Jared and I were on a date night at a location I will not disclose in case the psycho woman finds my blog!  Unfortunately we had had a big lunch and were not super hungry and decided to order an appetizer and go from there.  We ate, had a few drinks and then just ordered a couple soups to seal the deal.

Twenty minutes later we still didn't have our soups and I figured the waitress forgot to order it.  No biggie.  We were not starving and it was a night out.  Well apparently the couple at the booth next to ours was not that happy about it.

Now, keep in mind I am the most non confrontational person there is.  It takes a lot to push my buttons and I never in a million years would have expected I would have the balls to do what I did.  Here is what happened, with NO exaggeration whatsoever!

Scene:
Two back to back booths in a restaurant.

Characters:
Jessie - that's me
Jared - the husband
Psycho lady - the perp
The beotch - the psycho lady's husband or bitch
Poor staff - those working at the restaurant

Psycho lady: (in her booth loud enough for all to hear)  Where is our dinner, it's been 20 minutes, this is ridiculous.

Poor waiter finally comes to table.

Psycho lady: WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 20 MINUTES FOR OUR MEALS AND THIS IS RIDICULOUS.  YOU HAVE RUINED MY NIGHT.  JUST BRING US THE BILL WE ARE DONE HERE.

Poor staff:  I'm sorry ma'am we have a large party over there and things....

Psycho lady:  WELL APPARENTLY WE ARE NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU AND YOU DON'T CARE TO FEED US.  THIS IS RIDICULOUS AND I'M NOT WAITING ANY LONGER. GET THE MANAGER OVER HERE NOW.

She then leaves the table to go to the bar where the manager is to say the same thing to him and get her check.

They start to bring her food and the beotch gets up (after psycholady makes him) to tell them they just want their check.

Waitress brings check.

Psycho lady:  YOU HAVE RUINED MY WHOLE WEEKEND.  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND AND WE HAVE A SITTER AT HOME AND DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME.  I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK I WILL WAIT 20 MINUTES FOR OUR MEALS.  YOU HAVE RUINED MY NIGHT!

Waitress, almost in tears walks away.

Meanwhile I'm agitated beyond belief.  This lady was being SO rude.  I mean okay you're upset but don't be so damn rude!  Finally the waitress brings our soups but I can't eat I'm so wound up.

I told Jared I was going to say something and he begged me not to.

The manager came over to talk to them.

Psycho lady goes into her rant, again.

Poor staff:  I'm sorry about...

Psycho lady cutting him off:  YOU HAVE RUINED MY NIGHT. I'LL NEVER COME BACK HERE.  THIS IS NO WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS.  YOU'RE TOO BUSY TO CARE ABOUT OUR BUSINESS.  WE'RE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH.  YOU'VE RUINED MY NIGHT.

I've had enough and I stand up.

Jessie:  Excuse me but you do not have to be so rude.

Psycho lady:  YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS!

The Beotch:  SIT DOWN AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS (pointing his finger at me)

Jared:  DON'T YOU TALK TO MY WIFE LIKE THAT!

Jessie:  You're being so rude to the wait staff and it's inappropriate.

The beotch:  JUST SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.

Jared:  You want me to call the cops?  

Jessie:  YOU are ruining my night because you're being so rude.

Jared:  I think you should just leave.

The beotch:  We're leaving.

Jessie:  No need to be so rude. So what, you wait a bit for your meal.  Who cares!  Stop being so rude!

Jared:  You should leave.

Psycho lady:  (placing her hands in a "posh" way and trying to fake a British accent)  You want us to leave now, eh?  

Okay, blatantly making fun of my husband's accent?  Real cool, lady.  How old are we?  

She continues to do this for a few more seconds until her husband ushers her out and the manager basically waves a good riddance wave at them.

He apologizes to us and I'm feeling high.  I stood up for the staff because no one should be treated that way.  I'm so glad I did it and I feel good all over.  That lady was crazy and incredibly rude.  Maybe it was non of my business but it became my business when I could hear her being so loud!

We packed our soup to go, being too upset to continue eating.

Oh and we will be back to that restaurant!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...