Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Welp, back to the grind!  Happy New Year!

I can't believe 2012 is over already and we're living in 2013.  There are no words to describe how fast our lives go by.

My blog will be a-changing a bit this year.  Blessings every Wednesday will remain as I feel it's important to make myself be grateful.

But other than that, I will be writing a bit less.  I'd rather have good quality posts than more crappy ones!  I need to make an effort with my writing this year and I promise to make it better and more entertaining.  Thank you to those that read faithfully.

Today I'm grateful for new beginnings.  Jared and I had a rough year in 2012 but have promised each other 2013 will be better.  And I'm grateful for all the time I get to have with my girl.  I plan to spend every waking  of hers loving her to the max!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...