Friday, November 23, 2012

I am Thankful: my dad

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Today I am grateful for my dad.  I love him so much.

He may be a pain in the butt, totally stubborn, and "always right" but he has the biggest heart around. He gave me my famous nickname (sorry, can't share it!) and to him I'll always be his little girl.

I'm technically his favorite daughter too but only when my sis is not around but if Lyla is around, well, we both lose!  Being a grampa is what he was born to do and he's a great at it.

I am grateful for my dad today and always.

Dad at my wedding

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...