Thursday, November 08, 2012

I am Thankful: Kids Programs

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!


My little, spunky two year old loves to do fun things.  One of her favorite things is gymnastics. I'm so grateful they offer programs for little ones in our area.  Lyla goes to Shoreline Gymnastics every week and it is a great program. Not only is she learning things but she comes home and practices. Every day she asks if we're going to gymnastics.

I love that my area offers great programs for kids Lyla's age.  I'm not sure what Lyla will like the best or what she'll excel at but I'm lucky and grateful that we have so many options.  She's already done dance (she wasn't a big fan) and now gymnastics (which she adores).  But I'm looking forward to putting her in soccer, softball, tennis, music lessons, etc.  I want Lyla to have many opportunities and find what she's good at.  I'm so thankful for where we live and all that is available to us.

Here is my little gymnast in pink:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...