Monday, November 19, 2012

I am Thankful: For my talents


I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Today I am grateful for my talents.

I consider myself talented in certain ways and every one of us each has a talent or two that we're proud of.  It makes us who we are.  I am so thankful for my talent as it gives me a job and makes me feel good about myself.

My talents include:
Events:  I am a talented events director.  I do everything from the big stuff to the minute details and I'm always proud of my work.  I feel like I was born to be a planner and I'm good at it.

Writing:  So maybe I haven't published my books just yet but I consider myself a decent writer and some day I'll really show it off!

Creative:  I consider myself a creative person.  I can never do anything simple; it has to be creative, well thought out, and original.

A Good Person:  Not to toot my own horn but overall I'm a good person.  I don't create conflict, I'm very considerate of others (sometimes too much) and I try to put others first.  I consider this a talent of mine because  I'm good at being good.

Mom:  Sometimes I feel like a failure mom but other times I feel like I'm doing a good job.  I think being a mom is a talent and I'm proud of it.

I think that does it. Unless you call me talented at being stubborn, being indecisive, and talented with regards to being highly emotional in every situation!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

YES i love this

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...