Sunday, November 18, 2012

I am Thankful: for my Gram


I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

Today I am grateful for my grandmother.

Back in high school, I submitted an article to a teen magazine and it was published and I can actually still find it on the web today. Read my hero essay about my grandma.

Clara the unstoppable!
Words cannot describe my grandmother - without making me soggy mess.  She is amazing in every way of that word.  This is why Lyla's middle name is Clara.

She's been through so much, she's 90 years old, she runs around town like she owns it, still at her age, and she is thoughtful, caring, and honest.  I love my grandmother to pieces.  She is an inspiration to me every day and I can't imagine life without her.  I'm so thankful for my grandmother.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...