Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I am Thankful: Burgers!

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!

(You must think I'm so shallow constantly being thankful for food! Either that or totally a fatty!)

Yesterday we had a brief field trip at work to check on some set materials for our events. On the way back it was lunch time so I decided to treat the team to lunch going to one our most favorite burger joints, Plan B.

Upon arrival I was not too hungry but when I heard the specials, I changed my mind. They had a PB&J burger!  At first I was skeptical but the waitress talked me into it.  Let me tell you. It was To. Die. For.

Photo courtesy of Plan B.

It was a juicy burger with bacon jam, cheese, and peanut butter.  It was SO good.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.  Ahh burgers!

Today I'm thankful for burgers; especially unique, glorious ones that utilize the best food ever, peanut butter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...