Monday, November 05, 2012

I am Thankful: The Beach

I am thankful for so many things.  And to show my gratitude to the inventors of Thanksgiving, I will post every day during November to share all I'm thankful for.  We should be thankful for what we have every day of our lives and I'm hoping my posts will inspire you to do the same!


I live on the Connecticut shoreline; about 15 minutes from the beach.  I love that about where I live.  In fact, there is a hill I can drive up right down the road and on a clear day, I can see the beach.  But I never go to the beach in the summer; maybe once or twice.  I go when it's cool.  I love to go to the beach on a crisp fall day and stare at the waves.  I love to take Lyla in the spring for a picnic lunch. I like to go during winter and see the snow covered sand and icy water.  I know, I'm odd!

I'm grateful I live in a beautiful place close to the beach.  Ahh, the beach!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...