Monday, October 22, 2012

Quoting Books


Me and Lyla, we are readers.

We love love love books.  We read together every day and Lyla has been "reading" since she was really little.  Now that she is a really good communicator, she reads to herself.  She looks at her books and talks about what she sees.  She also knows a number of books by heart and reads them to herself.  It's amazing, really.

Every now and again, I hear my little girl quoting books which melts my heart.

Every night, I tell her this and now she says it (from Llama llama red pajama):
Little llama don't you know
Mama llama loves you so
Mama llama's always near
Even if she's not right here

Earlier today, from Purplicious:
Pink is for everyone!
I was painting a picture in art class...

And (from Panda Bear Panda Bear, what do you see?):
Dreaming child, dreaming child, what do you see?

And (from Guess how much I love you):
I love you to the moon and back!

So stinking cute!

1 comment:

christina said...

We looooooove the llama books :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...