- When my daughter just does this whole potty thing right. 99% of the time she is good and there is that other 1% of the time when I'm cleaning up pee...
- A quiet day by myself albeit working.
- Summer! And the extra help from my mother who is off this summer.
- Iced coffees from my Magic Bullet - who'd have thunk it?!
- Fresh blueberries from the garden - and there are a lot of them!
- Swimming all weekend long with my Lyla and watching her progress to swim all by herself with swimmies on.
- Birthday dinners - Jared turns the big 3-5 and I have a nice night planned for us!
- Netflix and all those awesome TV shows I can catch up with at night with the hubs.
- For using my love of writing during my every day work to put a fun spin on things.
- My family.
Wednesday, June 27, 2012
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
It's a beautiful day in CT and today I'm grateful for: