Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

It's Wednesday, June the 13th. I cannot believe it's so far into 2012 already.

Today is going to be a loonnnnggg day due to my lack of sleep.  First off, I've been watching the entire Brothers and Sisters series on Netflix and it is so good!  When I first saw it on TV I figured it was just another dumb show that wouldn't last.  But I'm on season 4 already and I'm loving it.  Of course I was up last night watching episodes so I couldn't turn it off!  What a great show...if you've not seen it and have Netflix the entire series is on there so get going!

Secondly, my little one had a rough night.  She was up almost every hour so I had to go in and make sure she didn't have to pee or force her to pee.  She didn't have any accidents but I didn't get any sleep.  Fun times!

So what am I grateful for today?  A few random things to be grateful for today:
  1. I'm grateful for father's day this weekend. I have some great custom gifts thanks to Shutterfly and I can't wait to give them out to my daddy and Jared.
  2. I'm grateful I am home all day by myself to get my work on.
  3. For hot coffee.
  4. Play dough (just bought some for Lyla and I can't wait to make a mess with it with her!).
  5. An upcoming trip...Mall of America baby, here my sis and I come!
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Julie Kieras said...

Hi there! I am a fellow CT blogger at http://www.ayearwithmomanddad.com I saw you featured on Connecticut Bloggers and wanted to stop by! I also got hooked into Brothers And Sisters last year and just tore through the series! It's very entertaining! :)

Anonymous said...

My wife and I separated Last year September, I will agree I wasn't true to myself and her. But i did all I could let her have a good life I did put all my energy into our little family as we have 2 beautiful kids.because I worked As a waiter she didn't really like that for a career, she thought i didn't want to do well in my life. last year as the harsh finance situation hit as we've been suffering with our finance for a while she decided to end our marriage. which i was very devastated!! to lose the love of my life, but a month after separation i went to France for 10days to clear my head. when i got back she wanted me back but she didn't want romantic side of it a month after xmas she told me again that she cant do it anymore as our finance was at lowest. then we made a decision to end it to sort our lives out...but my prayer everyday for her to realize that i am not a loser all i wanted is to do what i could to put food on the table and roof over their head. since the second separation i am qualified football coach and fitness instructor and doing more toward my career but I don't want to get into a relationship with another woman when my wife and I suffered all of this years when my career takes of shes not there to enjoy it with me..I really want her back in my life so i contacted this spell caster Meruja owo who now help me to bring her back, we now have a happy family together with my wife. If you want his help you reach him via email at nativedoctor101@live.com you are well come!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...