Friday, January 27, 2012

I really am trying to work...

But my daughter is too freaking cute.  She took LaLa the teletubby from my parents house last night (coincidentally it was mine from my high school days I'm ridiculous to admit - and Jared did make fun of me, okay?)

She has taken everyting out of her crib and is putting LaLa to sleep over and over again.  Including laying it down, singing it a song, rubbing its belly, kissing, and saying "sleep" over and over again.

It's so stinking cute!


1 comment:

Jilly said...

There is something hypnotic about Teletubbies. My little sister was really into them when she was little and I was in high school (I laughed because when I read that my first thought was, "Wait a minute, they're still around?" and then I saw it was yours). By the way, there's no shame in that - I was way into Sailor Moon in high school and carried a Sailor Moon lunchbox to school until I graduated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...