Saturday, January 07, 2012

Doghouse

I am in it, for sure.  In my haste last night, I put the brand new, jumbo size Tide detergent in our laundry room on top of the washing machine; totally forgetting it was running.

Fast forward to this morning.  Jared just dared me to go take a look.   The bottle fell during the spin cycle, obviously, and the cap broke.  The entire bottle spilled on the floor and pooled under the washing machine.  It seeped into our carpet and ruined the pad under the washing machine.

I'm not perfect but sometimes I'm just stupid.  Oops!  Jared cleaned up the whole mess because I didn't know how to work the steam vac; which pissed him off even more.  I'm currently trying to be his slave for the day and do whatever and I hope that by tomorrow he'll be normal again.  I can see the crimson shade on his face slowly getting lighter and the steam has stopped coming out of his ears.  Now only if the nostrils will close a bit...





1 comment:

Jilly said...

Oh nooo! If I'd been in your position I probably would have tried to make a joke about the reeeeallly clean floor - and made things even worse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...