Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

(the sarcastic addition)

Today I'm grateful I have eyes and that I spend my entire day using them on a monitor.  I am grateful that my eyes are burning up, stinging, and leaking and have been for the past few days.  I'm so thankful that my eyes are still available to work despite said problems.  I am thankful that the burning pain seems not to fix itself forcing me to try harder and harder to concentrate.

I am also thankful because of said eye issue my eyes won't open all the way and I'm constantly tired because of it.  But at least I can still see even in the pain.  I am thankful I have tissue boxes all over the house to capture the running tears.  And I'm thankful I can easily fake cry without hesitation which may be useful with the hubby this week.

I am thankful that I have a great eye doctor who I will be calling first thing this morning to get this eye fungus issue crap figured out.  My eyes are really pissing me off but I'm thankful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...