- Working from home. (all the junk food I've eaten from Christmas is silently attacking me now on my face and I feel like a teenager again with all my pimples!) Let's just hope they are gone before my work meetings tomorrow...
- Lyla. I just love her despite the trouble she gives me!
- My husband who lately has been doing all the laundry, all the cooking, and cleaning. Boy, I hate that he's back to work today...
- Chocolate. I heart chocolate.
- I'm thankful for friends and family.
- I'm grateful for my electric blanket. I couldn't imagine being cold when I sleep and am so grateful I am not.
- For warm soup! Jared has been making soups lately; baked french onion, split pea and ham. YUM!
- Technology and being able to share things so easily.
- For holidays and vacation time.
- For a new year and making a better me.
Wednesday, January 04, 2012
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today I'm grateful for: