Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm grateful for:

  1. Working from home. (all the junk food I've eaten from Christmas is silently attacking me now on my face and I feel like a teenager again with all my pimples!)  Let's just hope they are gone before my work meetings tomorrow...
  2. Lyla. I just love her despite the trouble she gives me!
  3. My husband who lately has been doing all the laundry, all the cooking, and cleaning.  Boy, I hate that he's back to work today...
  4. Chocolate.  I heart chocolate.
  5. I'm thankful for friends and family.
  6. I'm grateful for my electric blanket. I couldn't imagine being cold when I sleep and am so grateful I am not.
  7. For warm soup!  Jared has been making soups lately; baked french onion, split pea and ham.  YUM!
  8. Technology and being able to share things so easily.
  9. For holidays and vacation time.
  10. For a new year and making a better me.

1 comment:

Connect4 said...

Wait, Jared makes French onion soup?! If he also cooks NE Clam Chowder, he and I are going to have to become best friends... I may have to steal all of his recipes...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...