Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm grateful for:

  1. That Lyla is at school today.
  2. That I didn't fall asleep on my way bringing Lyla to school today.
  3. That the Plain White Ts album made Lyla stop screaming in the car on the way to school today.
  4. That I was able to muscle Lyla in the car to bring her to school today.
  5. That I was fast enough to get her dressed, her coat, and shoes on while she was screaming so I could get her to school today.
  6. That I was able to bribe her with Sesame Street for 10 minutes this morning to make her stop screaming so I could get dressed to bring her to school today.
  7. That I only had a minor head ache from the screaming Lyla did in her crib for the 2nd time this morning before I brought her to school today.
  8. That I was slightly awake and remember Lyla laying on my floor alternately crying and sleeping at 6am before she went to school today.
  9. That at 5:30am Lyla decided to wake up and snuggle in bed with me for a few minutes before she started a screaming fit before she went to school today.
  10. That Lyla is at school today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...