Friday, November 18, 2011

Pajama Friday!

I'm so happy it's Friday.  Although this morning my child (aka Lyla) did not wake up screaming at 5am (thanks for your prayers) and we got to sleep in a bit and it made it feel like a Saturday.  Which sucks.  Cause it's not.  I woke up to her reading her book in her crib; what a blessing!  Then when she was done reading, she yelled out to be picked up.  I brought her in to bed with us around 7 and cuddled for a bit (yes we were lazy today).  

And the laziness continues!  I've deemed today to be pajama Friday.  We'll both just be hanging out in our pajamas today.  Me working in her room and Lyla dumping her puzzle pieces in her diaper bin.  Oh wait, crap. Gotta go!

Have a super Friday and a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...