Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today is a great day!  I'm so thankful to be alive.  Okay, I'm really only super excited because it's November and I am a total Thanksgiving and Christmas freak.  I LOVE this time of year.  Thanksgiving is my most favorite holiday of all time.  And Christmas is a close second.  I am so excited to spend this time of year with my family and I'm looking forward to raising Lyla to be just as enthusiastic and grateful for this time as well.

I'm also thankful today for:
  1. Christmas music! (you'll see me be thankful for this a lot because I LOVE it)  I am absolutely infatuated with this new Christmas album by Meaghan Smith
  2. I'm thankful for a day at my house all by myself today.
  3. Eggnog.
  4. Snow!
  5. Getting my holiday projects in order; Christmas cards, calendars and hand made gifts.
  6. Electric blankets.
  7. Caffeine.
  8. Writing.
  9. My family and friends.
  10. Memories.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...