Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful for many things, to name a few:

  1. I am grateful my husband is still alive after almost being road kill by a NYC cab this past weekend.
  2. I am grateful that I can listen to Christmas music now without being ridiculed. So what, I start early!  Get over it!
  3. I am thankful that my brother had a birthday which was a great excuse to buy me and him tickets to see Straight No Chaser and I hope they play this song for me!
  4. I am thankful my child is at school today.  A day all by myself is just want I need today.
  5. I am thankful for that tub of ice cream in the freezer that I just had to have last night.  Now I feel completely and ridiculously fat enough to cut out all junk and start my diet over again.
  6. I am thankful for all the farmers in this country that make sacrifices every day so I can have milk, meat, fruit, veggies, etc.
  7. I am thankful for fall, my favorite time of year.
  8. I am grateful for fresh air out in the country and I could never be a city girl.
  9. I am thankful for Christmas music - oh wait I already said that...
  10. I am grateful for new Christmas music :)

1 comment:

Connect4 said...

You get to see Straight No Chaser?! I believe the phrase "You suck" doesn't begin to describe this...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...