- I am grateful my husband is still alive after almost being road kill by a NYC cab this past weekend.
- I am grateful that I can listen to Christmas music now without being ridiculed. So what, I start early! Get over it!
- I am thankful that my brother had a birthday which was a great excuse to buy me and him tickets to see Straight No Chaser and I hope they play this song for me!
- I am thankful my child is at school today. A day all by myself is just want I need today.
- I am thankful for that tub of ice cream in the freezer that I just had to have last night. Now I feel completely and ridiculously fat enough to cut out all junk and start my diet over again.
- I am thankful for all the farmers in this country that make sacrifices every day so I can have milk, meat, fruit, veggies, etc.
- I am thankful for fall, my favorite time of year.
- I am grateful for fresh air out in the country and I could never be a city girl.
- I am thankful for Christmas music - oh wait I already said that...
- I am grateful for new Christmas music :)
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today I am grateful for many things, to name a few: