Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I am grateful despite everything going on in my life.

  1. I'm grateful I have my health, even though it's in pretty crappy shape right now.
  2. I'm thankful for my daughter and my husband.
  3. I'm thankful that I have patience when it is needed the most.
  4. I'm grateful I have a very forgiving and flexible job.
  5. I'm grateful for Sesame Street; life saver every single day.
  6. I'm thankful for the fact that in 2 weeks my life will be back to normal.
  7. I'm grateful for caffeine. 
  8. I'm thankful for doctors and medicine.
  9. I'm thankful for sunshine.
  10. I'm thankful for hugs from Lyla.

1 comment:

Connect4 said...

+1 for #5 and #7 :) (Just don't get her hooked on Little Einsteins...)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...