So today I'm grateful for any down time I can get so I can...
- Watch movies. I love movies.
- Keep up with my NYY's. It's the most wonderful time of the year - baseball season, yay!
- Read. I can't even remember the last time I read, sadly.
- Write. Apart from this blog, I've been totally slacking in my writing habits. Some day I will finish one of my started books.
- Just lounging. Sometimes I like to sit on my favorite chair and just think.
- Walking. Fitting in my daily workouts is sometimes a big chore. Any time I have morning or night to work out I am so grateful for.
- Read blogs. I love to read other people's blogs and any down time I have during the day while working, I like to skim a blog or two.
- Taking a drive. I think it's fun to just get in the car and take a drive - but not it these gas prices...
- Hanging with family. Either just Jared and I or seeing my family, it's nice to just hang.
- Catch up with friends, via phone or email.
Down time disappears after having a baby so enjoy it before you have kids!