Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Today I'm grateful for many things.  But I've been so busy lately that I keep forgetting what it feels like to be bored or to do whatever I want.

So today I'm grateful for any down time I can get so I can...

  1. Watch movies. I love movies.
  2. Keep up with my NYY's.  It's the most wonderful time of the year - baseball season, yay!
  3. Read.  I can't even remember the last time I read, sadly.  
  4. Write.  Apart from this blog, I've been totally slacking in my writing habits.  Some day I will finish one of my started books.
  5. Just lounging.  Sometimes I like to sit on my favorite chair and just think.
  6. Walking.  Fitting in my daily workouts is sometimes a big chore.  Any time I have morning or night to work out I am so grateful for.
  7. Read blogs. I love to read other people's blogs and any down time I have during the day while working, I like to skim a blog or two.
  8. Taking a drive. I think it's fun to just get in the car and take a drive - but not it these gas prices...
  9. Hanging with family.  Either just Jared and I or seeing my family, it's nice to just hang.
  10. Catch up with friends, via phone or email.
Down time disappears after having a baby so enjoy it before you have kids!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...