Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mess

My desk is a mess.

It's awful.  Now that my child is mobile - super mobile - I'm never in my office during the day since it's so not kid friendly.  I bring laptop into her room and work on the floor while she does laps on her hands and knees.  Then by the time she's sleeping at night, we've had dinner, the dishes are done, things put away, etc, I'm done.  I can't be bothered to do anything.  So therefore my mail is piled up high, I have Christmas gift cards and receipts all over and lots of other things for that matter.

I had to dig out my keyboard to get on here tonight.  So where am I going with this?  I have no idea. I just think it's funny that my house is so clean and organized yet my desk looks like it has been hit by Hurricane Katrina's evil step sister.  Some day I'll get to the bills piled up (thank God for auto pay!).  Some day I'll throw away some of this junk and finally put this crap away.  Some day.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...