Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December 1

The last month of 2010 is upon us.  Time for me to start wondering if my year was a good one.

I have to say that this year was amazing.  And that is all thanks to Lyla. I've never known what motherhood could bring until now and honestly it's the most rewarding thing I've ever done.  Knowing this child, human being, relies on me for everything.  Knowing I'm shaping her life. Knowing I'm teaching her to learn.  Knowing I'm loving her non stop.  It's just incredible.  No matter how hard it is, or how tired I am.  No matter how overloaded I get working my two full time jobs at the same time.  No matter what sacrifices I have to make. She is worth it.

Every morning when she wakes and I get that big smile when I go to get her melts my heart each time.  My 2010 was the best year of my life so far all because of Lyla.  I'm so grateful to have her, to be able to love her, and to watch her grow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...