- Being able to work from home. I tell ya when you wake up to rainy, gloomy days like today, the prospect of getting up and going outside really stinks. So the fact that I can stay in a bed a bit longer with my family and go just downstairs to my office is wonderful.
- Recipes. I don't cook - that's Jared's job. But I love to bake and I've seen so many recipes lately I want to try...now to find the time...
- Sweatpants. Wow I love me a good pair of sweats. Especially since they are mostly my attire during my work week.
- The little things that make Lyla happy, Jared happy, and me happy.
- TV shows on the internet. I don't watch much TV but the couple shows I like to watch that I can watch whenever I want! (Because we have no cable...)
- Wonderful inventions like cell phones, GPS, computers, teething rings, and bottle brushes.
- Music, especially Weezer of late.
- My new kicks - now if only I had time for walking/running in them.
- Halloween candy.
- Bibs that actually keep shirts dry.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesdays
Today I'm ever so thankful for...