Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

Today I'm grateful for many things:

  1. I'm thankful for being home.  There is really no place like home.
  2. I'm thankful Lyla is back to normal.  Phew!
  3. I'm grateful it's October because that means Christmas is almost here and some of you may know how obsessed I am with Christmas... Me and Lyla practiced Jingle Bells today.
  4. I'm thankful Lyla likes bananas better than peas cause I taught her well; sweet foods rule!
  5. I'm thankful for family.
  6. I'm grateful to have a job.
  7. I'm grateful I will always have a saggy belly from being pregnant with Lyla.  I will never be able to not think of her every time I look down.
  8. I am thankful for Weezer..."we are all on drugs"
  9. I'm thankful I will be having surgery on my wrist to fix my "new mother's wrist" as they like to call it.  Apparently it's ten minutes long and not really bad recovery at all.  Yay for getting healthy!
  10. I'm thankful for the iPhone - yes I said it, get over it.  It has kept me very entertained at times when I needed it.  Remember this line as it won't be repeated, ever.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...