Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Lucky?

I've been singing that song by Britney Spears - Lucky.  I hate to brag but my baby girl is so good.  I actually feel sad telling other parents how lucky we are.
  1. Lyla has been sleeping through the night since she was just under 2 months old.  Currently she sleeps until about 5 or 6, feeds for 10 minutes and then sleeps until 8 or 9.  
  2. She goes to bed between 8 or 9.  It's so easy; either she'll fall asleep with her bottle or be awake in her crib and just fall asleep on her own.
  3. We had some problems with naps but now twice a day she goes in her crib and falls asleep on her own for naps.
  4. She never cries unless she's tired or hungry.
  5. She is happy go lucky and never gives us a hard time when we're out or her schedule is disrupted.
So am I lucky Lyla is so good?  Will I pay for this easy child in some other way?  Do some parents envy us?  Should we keep our mouths closed?!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can't wait to meet your sweet darling, you lucky gal! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...