I've been singing that song by Britney Spears - Lucky. I hate to brag but my baby girl is so good. I actually feel sad telling other parents how lucky we are.
- Lyla has been sleeping through the night since she was just under 2 months old. Currently she sleeps until about 5 or 6, feeds for 10 minutes and then sleeps until 8 or 9.
- She goes to bed between 8 or 9. It's so easy; either she'll fall asleep with her bottle or be awake in her crib and just fall asleep on her own.
- We had some problems with naps but now twice a day she goes in her crib and falls asleep on her own for naps.
- She never cries unless she's tired or hungry.
- She is happy go lucky and never gives us a hard time when we're out or her schedule is disrupted.
So am I lucky Lyla is so good? Will I pay for this easy child in some other way? Do some parents envy us? Should we keep our mouths closed?!