Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Cookies and more cookies

This past weekend I made these famous email chain Neiman Marcus cookies.  The legend is false but the cookies, amazing.  My friend Carolyn made them for me one time and I fell in love (in other words they served as my breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack for about 2 days straight...).

I wanted to bring a dessert to our friends house for their Labor Day picnic and I had a craving for these studs.  Making them was easier than I thought (I halved the recipe because if I got 100 cookies, God help me fit into any of my clothes...).  But in any event the cookies made my entire weekend.  They were amazing coming right out of the oven, warm and chewy.  Eight hours later at the party they were still soft and chewy - and delicious I might add.  The only issue is they could have been more moist. I'll have to ask Carolyn her secret into making them extra moist but I was not disappointed personally.  Though I can't say the same about my butt, thighs, and belly.  They are still disappointed for getting bigger due to my love of them (in other words again, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack).

I must suggest you make these amazing cookies.  Yum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...