- I'm thankful my baby is so good for us. She is so well behaved and easy to take care of. Let's hope she stays that way!
- My personal chef (the husband) has made so many extra frozen meals so I'm grateful for those now that he's busy in the garden and I'm busy with Lyla.
- I'm grateful for our health.
- I'm thankful for AC in this hot weather!
- I'm grateful for books.
- I'm grateful for photographs so that I can capture all our special moments.
- I'm thankful to have my grandparents still in my life.
- I'm thankful for clean water, fresh air, and recycling.
- I'm grateful for fantastic music; in particular Amos Lee who is my latest obsession.
- I'm thankful for diaper bags.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesdays
Today I'm a very thankful wife, sister, daughter, and mom. Here's my list why!