Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

Today I'm a very thankful wife, sister, daughter, and mom.  Here's my list why!

  1. I'm thankful my baby is so good for us.  She is so well behaved and easy to take care of.  Let's hope she stays that way!
  2. My personal chef (the husband) has made so many extra frozen meals so I'm grateful for those now that he's busy in the garden and I'm busy with Lyla.
  3. I'm grateful for our health.
  4. I'm thankful for AC in this hot weather!
  5. I'm grateful for books.
  6. I'm grateful for photographs so that I can capture all our special moments.
  7. I'm thankful to have my grandparents still in my life.
  8. I'm thankful for clean water, fresh air, and recycling.
  9. I'm grateful for fantastic music; in particular Amos Lee who is my latest obsession.
  10. I'm thankful for diaper bags.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...