Thursday, April 01, 2010

Reese's Riddle

Riddle me this:

Can anyone tell me why this Reese's Peanut Butter Egg is so amazingly wonderful?  Why it's irresistible on shelves at the store?  Why I can't got an Easter without eating a million of them  (total exaggeration that I wish were true)?  And why they taste so much better than the original?

Reese's is a God to begin with because peanut butter and chocolate are one of the best food pairs of all time.  They are right a the top with PB & J, Milk & Cookies, and Bacon & Eggs.  But I'm still perplexed at why I anxiously await every Easter time to have one of these scrumptious eggs when I could eat the cups all year long. Are they different or are my taste buds fooled by the egg shape?  Who knows!  Let me know your thoughts!

2 comments:

Julie said...

100% agreed! I think it's because they don't have that pesky "wrinkled" edge - better chocolate to peanut butter ratio!! :)

JoJo Bean said...

haha they definitely taste different!!..i think its cause the chocolates thinner so you get more peanut butter in than chocolate in every yummy bite!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...