Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesdays

With 11 days left to go until my official due date, I have many things to be grateful for today.

  1. I'm thankful for making it this far without A. killing my husband, B. my husband killing me, C. not having a total nervous breakdown.
  2. I'm grateful to all my doctors and nurses who have helped me so far.  I see them all so much that they are like family to me.
  3. I'm thankful for my family for the support and listening to me complain all the time.  This includes a whole-hearted thank you to my dear hubby as well.
  4. I'm grateful for all my friends that care so much.  They check in with me, bring me surprises, and can't wait to meet our baby.  I'm lucky to have them.
  5. I'm grateful for modern day medicine that keeps me and the baby healthy.
  6. I'm thankful for technology that allows me to hear the baby's heart beat, see her moving, and know that she's okay.
  7. I'm thankful for all my baby stuff.  This kid is set with clothes, toys, do-dads, etc.  
  8. I'm grateful for the time I've had being pregnant.  There is nothing like it in the entire world to feel your baby move inside of you.  I'm glad she's stayed in there for over 38 weeks so far.  I think she likes it too much to leave now!
  9. I'm thankful for all the educational websites, classes, books, etc that have helped me when I had questions and to scare the shit of me at the same time...
  10. I'm so thankful for our baby girl. I pray that she arrives soon and is healthy.  I can't wait to show her life, love, and happiness.

1 comment:

wendi said...

Wow--11 days!?!? Congratulations! I can't wait to hear about the little one's arrival. (And it's really not as bad as you imagine. I went through labor twice and I'm still around to complain about the Jell-O in the hospital.)

Best wishes!

--Wendi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...