- The warm weather has arrived! I'm so thankful for this for 2 reasons: 1. I can't fit into any shoes at the moment other than flip flops and 2. There is nothing like a huge patch of bloomed daffodils to make my day.
- I'm grateful I had enough Babies R Us gift cards to purchase my very own breast pump at no cost to me. Have I mentioned enough how grateful I am to all my generous friends and family? If not, thanks everyone!
- I'm thankful my baby is considered full term at this point and she could arrive at any time. I can't wait to meet her!
- I'm grateful I am ready for this baby girl to arrive:
- Car seat - check
- Birth plan - check
- hospital bag - check
- Car has a full tank of gas constantly - check
- Gigantic maxi pads and depends for when my water breaks and after birth - check (yes I did just by depends at the store and yes I did tell the man with the red face as he scanned them I was waiting for my water to break and yes it was awkward as all hell!)
- outfit for baby - check
- Instructions for husband - check
- baby room ready - check
- I'm thankful that I have done all the major tasks at work for when I'm on leave. It's nice not to be swamped right now and really stressed out.
- I'm grateful for Jared who is doing everything at this point since I'm on bed rest. He feeds me, cleans for me, and takes such good care of me. I think I'll keep him.
- I'm thankful for the Easter Bunny who stocked me up with all the chocolate I could want. As if I needed to gain any more weight while I sit on my ass all day long...
- I'm grateful for clothes fresh from the clothes line.
- I'm thankful for Paul Simon - and if you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll know I have a slight obsession with Paul Simon. I gave him a rest for a while but lately he and I go solo every day all day... Diamonds on the souls of her shoe - awawa :)
- I'm thankful it's April. It's going to be a good month!
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
On this gorgeous day in EL, here is the list of things I'm thankful for today: