Monday, March 08, 2010

Pet Peeves!

I have many a pet peeves.  In fact some of them are normal and some are a bit weird.  Not sure what has set me off this morning but I'm on fire!

  1. I HATE when you have to ask someone at work to do something more than once.  Why should MY job to tell everyone else to do theirs?
  2. I HATE when someone has their cell phone ring on at work.  We are in an office all working so can't you put it on vibrate so you're not disturbing everyone else?
  3. I HATE when people put their greasy heads on my decorative pillows.  I love my throw pillows. Each couch and bed is adorned with at least 3-4 of them.  In my opinion every one's head is greasy; it's just a fact of life.  So don't go get comfortable with my nice throw pillow - that is for show - under your greasy head!  How easy is this to clean people, I mean come on!  Just ask me for a pillow to put under your head and I'll supply you with one I don't mind getting greasy...
  4. I HATE when people obviously and rudely stare at the belly.  YES I am pregnant!  How could you possible second guess it and need to stare so much?  I promise I didn't just go on a binge fest drinking beer all weekend.  This is a pregnant belly.  In fact it looks so much like a pregnant belly you should all be ashamed for staring.  Literally everyone in NYC this weekend was staring it down like I was a UFO or something.  Do I NEED to get a shirt that says "yes, I'm pregnant you can stop staring now"?  (More on my NYC trip later once I get my pics loaded...)
I feel better now that I've vented.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

Maureen Girard said...

Geez, Jessie, sorry about that. I hope you'll forgive me. I'll just have to find more time to learn how to navigate our website better. ;) Also, I saw a great set of throw pillows at Pier One at lunch time. Just say the word & I'll pick one up. I've since turned my cell phone off too & if it's any consolation, I don't even notice your baby belly anymore. :)

Barbara said...

Hey Jess, speaking about #1, what did Jack Crowley say about having enough dots for the t-shirts? lol

Jessie said...

LOL! have not heard back from Jack yet! i'm only talking about the men in the office when i talk about #1!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...