- I'm thankful for warm chocolate chip muffins and large ice cold milk for breakfast. My day is already made because of that!
- I'm thankful for soft pajamas.
- I'm grateful for gift cards. I love that I can go into Babies R Us the next two months without spending any money.
- I'm grateful for groceries. I love having a slew of food in the house after just shopping. So many choices!
- I'm thankful for good music. It's never quiet in my house and I'm nervous that when the baby comes I can't blast it loud any more, or can I? :)
- I'm grateful for weekends when I can put my feet up.
- I'm grateful for ice cold OJ. Yum!
- I'm thankful for friends and funny stories.
- I'm grateful for organizing. It makes me feel so good when I'm organizing crap.
- I'm thankful for mail. I love getting snail mail.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Another Wednesday is here. Where is the time going? I take a break each Wednesday to be grateful for 10 things in my life. Since I've been pregnant, I've realized most of my thankful items are food items...