Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

Another Wednesday is here.  Where is the time going?  I take a break each Wednesday to be grateful for 10 things in my life.  Since I've been pregnant, I've realized most of my thankful items are food items...

  1. I'm thankful for warm chocolate chip muffins and large ice cold milk for breakfast.  My day is already made because of that!
  2. I'm thankful for soft pajamas.  
  3. I'm grateful for gift cards.  I love that I can go into Babies R Us the next two months without spending any money.
  4. I'm grateful for groceries.  I love having a slew of food in the house after just shopping.  So many choices!
  5. I'm thankful for good music.  It's never quiet in my house and I'm nervous that when the baby comes I can't blast it loud any more, or can I? :)
  6. I'm grateful for weekends when I can put my feet up.
  7. I'm grateful for ice cold OJ.  Yum!
  8. I'm thankful for friends and funny stories.
  9. I'm grateful for organizing.  It makes me feel so good when I'm organizing crap.
  10. I'm thankful for mail.  I love getting snail mail.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...