Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

I'm grateful for things in m life everyday but today I'd like to point out a few special things I'm thankful for:

  1. I'm thankful for good food as you can see by my previous posts.
  2. I'm thankful for my Drake's coffee cake I saved for today.  
  3. I'm grateful for my husband and all the stuff he's had to deal with since I've been pregnant.
  4. I'm thankful for my friends and family.
  5. I'm grateful for to-do lists that keep me on tracks.
  6. I'm thankful for my little soccer player in my belly who is always trying to score a goal with the hardest kicks ever!
  7. I'm grateful for a job despite how trying it is sometimes.
  8. I'm grateful for indoor plumbing and toilets since I spend most of my days peeing than doing anything else.
  9. I'm grateful for music and I love how all different sounds do something different for me.
  10. I'm thankful for head bands that keep my bangs out of my face.
Random yes, but still grateful :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...