Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

This snowy Wednesday, I'm grateful for...

  1. Hot chocolate.  And not just the Swissmiss powdered hot cocoa.  I'm thankful for this handy dandy machine (see below) that Jared uses to whip up fresh steamy hot cocoa complete with freshly whipped cream, mint or vanilla flavorings and some chocolate syrup on top.  Not only is it frothy, hot, and full of a ton of calories, it's divine!
  2. I'm grateful for a snow day!  Jared's office is closed and my office is closed.  Only problem is I work from home and Jared doesn't.  So he'll get to sip hot cocoa and watch movies all day while I slave away...
  3. I'm thankful for the car cover Jared got for me.  So tomorrow my car will be a cinch to clean.
  4. I'm thankful for waking up early so I can get my work done early so maybe I can play in the snow later. Oh wait, I'm pregnant, that may be complicated...
  5. I'm grateful for pretty winter pictures.
  6. I'm thankful for Jared who will be shoveling this mess.
  7. I'm thankful for being pregnant so I don't have to shovel this mess.
  8. I'm thankful it's already February so we only have to deal with this mess a bit longer.
  9. I'm grateful for the humor I get when watching my cats wander outside and try to tip toe through the snow.  How dare their paws get wet!  They are hysterical to watch.
  10. I'm thankful for quiet snowy days.

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Oh, I'm intrigued by that cocoa machine...I'm going to have to look around for one of those little babies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...