I'm thankful for:
- Pepsi. Who'd thought it would taste so GOOD when pregnant.
- McDonalds. Whoever invented french fries and double cheeseburgers are the devil.
- Brownies. Home made brownies from Tri-Town are my world.
- Bagels. I love bagels but after pregnancy, no more daily bagel. My ass is big enough thank you.
- Candy. I usually don't eat a lot of candy and now for me it's Halloween every day.
- Mac n cheese. I love mac n cheese. Always and forever. I need to give it a break though.
- Dill Pickle Chips. Can you believe I still have two full bags left from Canada!
- Cookies. Any kind with chocolate.
- Ice cream. I love ice cream with cold cold milk on the side.
- Chips. I usually don't ever eat chips as I don't like them. But lately I eat all kinds all the time.
My body is so angry with me for all this junk food, my daughter is loving it, and so am I!!