- I am grateful for my bed and the warm flannel sheets that cover it. It's too bad I can't sleep.
- I am grateful for my fuzzy, warm, fleece pjs that my mom bought me but again, it's too bad I can't sleep.
- I am grateful for my gigantic pillow that the husband got for me even though I'm unable to appreciate it during sleep.
- I'm thankful for my eye mask which I wear every night when I'm pretending to sleep.
- I'm thankful for the beautiful classical music Jared puts on before bed to help lull him to sleep and me to fake sleep.
- I'm grateful for alarm clocks even though I usually don't need them.
- I'm thankful from 6am - 7am when I get my most sleep which usually includes slamming the alarm clock every 15 minutes. How I can get the most sleep in that one hour still amazes me.
- I'm grateful for working from home which allows me to "sleep" in a little longer.
- I'm thankful for my baby girl who kicks me all night long. It makes me smile and honestly it's way better than fake sleeping.
- I'm grateful that in another 12 hours and I can try once again to sleep.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
Today I am yawning but very grateful.