Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

It's Wednesday, so what are you thankful for today?

Today I'm thankful for:

  1. Good food.  I love to eat and good food rocks.  Of course Jared has spoiled me rotten by cooking such amazing meals that I can no longer stomach a lot of restaurants.  He can just do it better!
  2. Family.  They are a pain in the butt sometimes, but are always there when you need them.  I'm grateful for my family.
  3. I'm thankful for a roof over my head.
  4. I'm grateful for the medical care I receive and for having insurance that is affordable.
  5. I'm thankful for lazy winter days and cuddling in my new NYY snuggie when I'm cold.
  6. I'm thankful I got through the holidays without any major getups.
  7. I'm grateful for our new baby who's room is finally going to get tackled.  Yay!
  8. I'm thankful for a job that isn't perfect but let's me be very flexible.
  9. I'm thankful for life and all I have achieved so far.
  10. I'm grateful for writing and hope to have more time for it soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...