Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Today I'm Thankful for Our Baby

I've always wanted to be a mom and my time has finally come. I am so grateful to be blessed with a beautiful, healthy baby girl.  Yup, that's write, she's a girl.  We just found out today!

I am over the moon with excitement and would have been regardless.  Women have always told me how amazing pregnancy and motherhood is but you have to experience yourself.  I am so thankful I am able to experience this and even more thankful for my supporting husband and family.

I don't I can be any more thankful than I am right now.



Here is her perfect profile :)




Here she's crossing her feet - already the lady :)

3 comments:

HeatherB said...

Congratulations!!! You must be so excited!

Thinkhappy said...

Jessie, I am thrilled for you! No matter how many babies you have, nothing compares to the first, when everything is brand new. Enjoy it. I stared at my sono pics until they faded! LOL!

XOXOXOXO,
M

PS - Today is what are your grateful day for your blog, right? I think we all see the answer!

Jessie said...

thank you both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...