Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today I'm Thankful for Life

As we wake up on this wonderful Thanksgiving morning (which is my favorite holiday in case you've not guessed yet...), I am excited for the day.  And I'm so grateful for everything/one in my life.  Five years ago I could have lost my life.  But instead of that, five years ago I got my life back.  I'm so grateful for God for letting me have another chance, for all my doctors, nurses, and surgeons for helping me back to health, and for all the support I received during that time. I am so grateful to have a life, and a good one at that.

I hope you all enjoy a magnificent, thankful, and family-fun Thanksgiving.  It is the one day a year, you can all step back and be thankful for all that you have and are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...