Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

I can't believe next week is Thanksgiving already.  As each Wednesday comes and goes, I can't help to think only 22 more Wednesdays and I'll be a mom.  Yeah, that totally freaks me out!  Where is time going?!  


Today I'm thankful for:

  1. I'm thankful for Jared.  Last night he put the hot tub down to 98 degrees so I could join him.  It was like a big bath and the water just warm enough to keep the cold air chill out of your bones.  I couldn't handle the jets since they made me nauseous but just sitting in the big warm tub was very relaxing.
  2. I'm grateful for my health.  I had my doc's appointment yesterday, finally.  I've only gained 7 pounds since pregnant and the baby's heart beat is strong and healthy.  
  3. I'm grateful for getting my H1N1 vaccine. I've heard a lot of pro and con arguments but when push came to shove, my doc gave me the low down and I truly trust him.  When my other doc yesterday said he had one and I needed to get it, two docs telling me it's necessary was all I needed.  Can't wait to get another cold now from the shot...
  4. I'm thankful bed time.  I've had so much on my mind lately.  Every night with Jared I have a million things to go over with him.  I feel like I can never catch up with my to do lists and things.  When I'm sleeping all my lists are out the window for a change.  I'm thankful I can sleep, actually...
  5. I'm grateful I have a bathroom right off my bed room.  Random, I know, but when I get up every four hours to pee while sleeping, it's nice I don't have to wander far.
  6. I'm thankful for friends.  The more I see and talk to people, I've noticed, the more happy I feel. It's nice not to be cooped up in my house all the time.
  7. I'm grateful for vacation.  I can't wait to have two weeks off over Christmas.  Even though my in laws will be here and we have a crazy schedule, it will be nice not to work.
  8. I'm thankful for my life because I'm so lucky to have what I have.
  9. I'm grateful for cute baby clothes because every time I see our growing pile, it makes me smile.
  10. I'm thankful for sunny mornings because they make me smile.

1 comment:

Melissa Foster said...

I am grateful that I so many new posts on FB and Twitter about kindness.

I am grateful for Jessie's baby.

I am grateful for my mother, brothers, family and friends.

I am grateful to be married to a man I adore.

I am grateful for all I have in life and for that that I don't have to long for.

I am grateful for the Women's Nest for providing such great friendships with women across the world.

I am grateful for each new day and the promise that it brings.

I am grateful for the gift of learning, the ability to do better than I did before.

I am grateful for your blog:-)

XO,
Melissa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...