- I'm grateful I have my next doc's appointment tomorrow. I have so many questions for my doctor and I get to schedule my next big ultrasound. So that is exciting!
- I'm thankful for friends: the ones I've had forever, the ones I just met, and the ones I'll never forget.
- I'm thankful for life. Some people have theirs taken away too early in life which saddens me. I'm thankful I'm still here and hope to have a long life ahead of me.
- I'm grateful for good food. I'm still being a real fusspot when it comes to food I can eat and that has never been me. I'm happy for the food I can eat and cherish.
- I'm thankful for the holidays. Probably the best and most stressful time of year at the same time. I'm looking forward to being with family and having some time off.
- I'm grateful for books because I love reading so much.
- I'm thankful for evenings after work. I didn't realize that most couples don't do the whole together thing after work. Jared and I eat dinner every night together at the table sans phone or TV. We sit and watch TV together even if there is something else one of us would rather watch - we try and compromise. I don't get how couples don't sit together at night. Is TV that important? Okay enough with my tangent...
- I'm thankful I have a job. I take great pride in the work I do, even it if it's the most mundane tasks. However lately and I'm blaming the baby from taking all my brain cells, I've been so incompetent! I've never messed up so much in all my life. Luckily the people at work are being pretty forgiving of my mishaps!!
- I'm grateful I can work at home. Aww the joy of comfy sweats and late showers!
- I'm thankful for family.
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
What to be grateful for today? We'll see which way the wind blows...