- For my baby. This new life is just amazing and never ceases to amaze me. I swear the past two night as I was sitting watching tv, I felt a flutter in my belly. I'm not sure what it was but then I realized it was the baby moving. I felt it! Jared said I was lying but nope it is fluttering away. So cool!
- For my health. So far so good and I hope I continue to be healthy.
- For my family. I love them all very much.
- For my home. Jared and I work hard for everything we have. I wouldn't change anything for the world because our home is peaceful, relaxing, and wonderful.
- For my job. Yes sometimes work sucks ass but I'm just thankful to have a job.
- For good food. I'm able to eat normally again and I'm so thankful I can eat and appreciate food again.
- For the holidays. I am so excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas this year. I'm not sure if it's because I'm sharing it with our baby or because of the good food or just because I get to be with family. I'm just really excited.
- For friends. Whether I see the often or not, I'm grateful to have them.
- For good books and movies. I love to be entertained and enjoy my free time leaving my life for a while.
- For life.
Wednesday, November 04, 2009
Count Your Blessings Wednesday
I'm grateful today for: