Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweeny!

It's Halloween! We don't ever do anything fun but this year we decided to attend a Halloween party and I couldn't wait to dress up but then left it until last minute and ended up buying a witch hat and wig this morning at CVS. I still think I look cute though...

I tried to get the cats to wear their ears. I got this photo of Smudge a couple years ago and didn't dare try it again. Her death scare here scares me...



Sooty was actually harder to get. He hated them and you can totally see it in his eyes. Poor guy. He really disliked me at this moment. I really wanted to get them together but easier said then done..



He swats at them afterward..guess I don't blame him.



I'm a witch with who's sort of cute, I think. But whatever! It's a costume and I'm excited!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...