Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Count Your Blessings Wednesday

I am sick with a bad cold but I'm going to try to be grateful today in any event!
  1. I'm grateful for Disney movies because there is no better way to be home sick than to sing along to A Whole New World, Under the Sea, I Just Can't Wait to be King, etc. Mulan and Aladdin down, Beauty and Beast coming up next!
  2. I'm grateful it's a cold and not the H1N1 flu...
  3. I'm thankful I actually called out of work sick because I never do that. Of course I still have my laptop open but promise not to work.
  4. I'm thankful only one of my cats speaks because if both of them went on and on like Sooty is doing right now, they'd both be up for adoption. Sooty has been talking ALL morning long!
  5. I'm grateful for the World Series starting tonight. Let's go Yankees! Jared is going to make home made wings and we're going to cuddle up and watch (or at least I will!).
  6. I'm thankful for friends who check up on me when I'm ill - thanks guys!
  7. I'm grateful for wonton soup, hot cocoa, hot tea, and OJ - all of which have been a God send these last two days.
  8. I'm thankful I am sick but my baby is probably not sneezing inside of me. I'd feel so bad if I got the baby sick!
  9. I'm thankful for my family and my friends.
  10. I'm thankful my favorite month is almost here!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...