Friday, August 14, 2009

Solar Power and garden photos

We have had a busy week at our home. Waldo Renewable installed solar panels on our roof. Now our home is more environmentally friendly, our electricity bill will go down, and we're saving money! If you live in Connecticut and have not done this yet, you're crazy. The new leasing program offered in our state is so worth it!

Here is a close up of our roof (I had a hard time focusing this because the sun was right over head and making me blind!).


Here is the roof completed.


Some more garden photos for your viewing pleasure:
This flower is so pretty...


And then when it is done blooming, it turns into this little ball!


Our pears are looking good and almost ready to eat!


Look, we have corn!


Jared grew all this corn and it is amazing how it's grown so well. I'm so excited!


My hydrangea trees are finally in bloom. I wait all summer for them and now I can cherish them.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...