Monday, March 30, 2009

Orchid Show and Mr. Big!

We had a fabulous day in NYC yesterday. 3 great reasons come to mind in NO particular order whatsoever...

#1: At the end of the day, we were walking back to the car after a wonderful meal at Spice. As we are walking with our full tummies, I notice a very handsome, and recognizable man. Of course, it can't possibly be him, I'm thinking to myself. Jared says, isn't that Mr. Big. I say, yes, it totally is! He was walking right towards us and saunters right by as my grin is the size of Texas. I stopped after he walked by to catch my breath. Now, I live in the middle of nowhere countryville, Connecticut where the gas stations close at 8:00 p.m. I have never been so close to a celebrity of this sort before. Jared immediately asked me if we should go stop him to get a photo. But no, absolutely not, I said. I did not want to stop his life for my gratification of a photo. That is uncalled for. So I just called all my SATC friends to dish and of course NO one was answering their phones. So the entire way home I just kept reminding Jared that I walked by Mr. Big today. That was pretty cool. He is so handsome in person.

#2: The NY Botanical Gardens are awesome! The Orchid Show they had made my jaw drop. We went through the whole thing and then I wanted to go through it again and again. But I got some nice photos to share! I can't wait to go again in the spring when the flowers and the gardens outside are in bloom.

#3: I got to spend the day with Jared. I barely saw him all week with our crazy schedules so it was a great day together. Thanks to him for the great idea and gift to see the Orchid Show. Enjoy the pics!




























I included these photos below because they are examples of what Jared wants to get for our yard....








1 comment:

floreta said...

have you seen adaptation? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...