Today I'm grateful for:
- First and foremost my health. I always must remember I am lucky to be alive.
- Feeling better today. Yesterday I had a stomach thing..yuck! But the upside was I came home from work, laid on the couch and watched a few old movies from my youth: Bye Bye Love (I used to rent this movie as a tween all the time, not sure why I loved it so much but it is so cute) and Reality Bites - awesome flick.
- The book I'm listening to on my morning commute: Mommzillas. It is freaking hysterical. I love it!
- The amazing dinner Jared made last night that he just made up. I'm not kidding he made it up! It was a pasta dish with shrimp and cilantro. So delish!
- I got to spend Sunday with my favorite senior citizens: my grandparents. I also got to learn how to knit from my grams.
- That this week is pay week! Yay!
- Today I get to spend the day catching up on my magazines, my latest novel, and writing in my journal while I sit in a jury room as I have jury duty today....wait, I'm grateful for that?!
- That it is getting warmer outside, well sort of.
- That I have been sticking to my new routine and my daily exercise regime has me feeling better and my walks on the beach have been amazing!
- For my family, my friends and everyone I love with my yellow heart.
Wish me luck at jury duty today that hopefully I won't be there all day long!